Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Breaking Up By Aimee Friedman

This book is a great book for older kids who are entering middle school and junior high. It kept my interest throughout and I could see it being great for some girls who do not like to read books that are traditional novels. This graphic novel could relate to the lives of many students as they grow from being in elementary school and move into middle and high school. There were some parts that may be a little risque for children in elementary school so I don't think that I would recommend the book for younger children. The book is recommended for kids aged 15 and up. I think that would be a good age for the book. The pictures in the book are great, and dialogue goes well with the images. The black and white images make the images sharp and detailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment